Friday 11 March 2011

As promised....

When our daughter started studying and revising for her O level last year, I made a pact with her.  I promised if she could get all straight 8 O level then I would buy her a brand new latest iphone on the market.  Doesnt matter what model it is but it will be the latest one!  She was nervous and not sure of herself all year right until the exam.  She didnt know if she would do well but I have faith in her as usual.  I knew she could do it and I knew she would do well.  And I also knew she hasnt got any new handphone for a long time, her Motorola phone was 4 years old and she is such a good girl that she never asked for a new phone.  I felt to get her a new phone is the right time.  And in my mind, no matter what result she would get, she would definitely get a new one, maybe not latest iphone though but still a new phone!

We were ecstatic when the result came about.  She scored all 8 O level and as promised we bought what we promised to give her as a gift.  A new Iphone 4.  Although she said she doesnt deserve it because it was so expensive.  Her friends were in awe that she got an iphone but I told her it was ok, she deserved to have it.

She is now a happy bunny, swiping the screen with all 4 fingers!  Amazing what a phone can do to a teenager.  Even more so, it can connect to the internet she can browse through, listen to music, enjoy the You Tube and update her status in Facebook and Twitter. 


Ayang new Iphone 4
The latest gadget in our household.

No comments: