Wednesday 7 April 2010

Pissed Off!

We have the maid from hell!

I am so pissed off. What else do you have to do as an Amah? Wake up early and do whats need to be done right? Not sleep late and I had to wake you up!

My maid is the most fortunate maid in the world. She has the less work to do at home. She has absolutely nothing much to do. There are only 3 of us. And the house is not that big with plenty of rooms. She washes cloths like 3 or 4 pieces per day. Iron clothes maybe less than that. Tidy and dust the house like every other day and she sleeps around 9pm every night. She doesnt even cook. What more could you ask? At least be there when I need you and not oversleep and this is not the first time!

I am now “this close” to sending you home. But I am being kind to you since I know you comes from a poor family and I know you try to help your family. So I’ll give you more time and see if things will improve. Afterall you’ve been working for us for a year now.

(Note to self : Sabar itu separuh daripada Iman!)

No comments: