Thursday 22 April 2010

Exam Time

Not me of course, its my daughter! My girl is in the midst of her mid year exam at the mo. I can see she is under lots of stress, pressure, whatever you want to call it. I know she works hard, she revises alot and spend so much time reading her books. But sometimes its still hard to score good marks and I can understand that. So I try not to push her too much, I also know she knows that I want her to do well. And she always has this guilty face if she didnt. Which is understandable of course, I am counting on her. Afterall she is the only daughter I have.

I do hope she will do reasonably well this time. She is a good student and can really score high marks, almost all her teacher said so when we had a few parents teachers meeting over the years. I am proud to say she is always within top 10 range in her class so she really doesnt do too bad. What could a mother hope for.

Come October she will have the biggest exam of all - the GCE O level. The milestone for any student before they move on to pre-U education. Its such a big deal and I am rooting for her to do well.

No comments: