Thursday 1 April 2010

Appointment

The cancer pre screening proved to be an instant hit. Well, i guess thats a good thing. Awareness is important and to be proactive for your own body is another good attribute. To anyone.

We called JPMC to make appointment yesterday and they were fully booked until mid April. Today after picking up a suitable date we called them again and made that appointment. So our appointment will be on 21st April, both me and hubby but we will go and see separate doctors. Hubby will go to Outpatient department and I will be at Gynae department. Thats where they will do the pre-screening.

I was looking for my old doctor in Gynae but sadly she no longer with JPMC. There were now only 2 doctors so I opted for a Malay lady doctor from Malaysia. (Side note for myself : I wonder why our local doctors are not employed there. Is there some sort of standards for employment? Are the benefits not attractive enough? I know there are lots of local doctors these days so whats going on?)

I am hoping all will go well. We may not be getting the results right away though. But I don’t like waiting for results like that. Alot will appear in your mind, all the anticipations, will it be good or bad? Those sort of things. So i guess I need to take a very deep breath and try to be cool about this whole thing because sometimes it can drive me crazy.

No comments: