Sunday 11 April 2010

Another chill out weekend

Its good having nothing to do for a change. The day started rather rough. The maid from hell forgot that she has to make tea in the morning. Forgot! This is something she does every morning anyway, and she forgot! I rest my case. She is just simply the greatest forgetful person in the whole wide world and I applaud her for it (I hope you readers can detect my sarcasm there, ok).

Enough of that. My daughter is stressful. Tomorrow will be her big exam. And she has to go for tuition today. She suggested leaving early and missed one lesson so she has time to do more revision before the big day tomorrow. I am supportive of her decision so I picked her up early and off we went to have lunch since its almost 1pm anyway.

Tried a new restaurant in our area called DAPURKITA tucked away in Jerudong not so famous rows of shops. Its small but the food was quiet ok. I love the vegetable soup. And the utensils were given in a glass of hot water, meaning to kill the germs. Hubby was not coming with us so I thought of telling him of this restaurant and give it another go next time.

The restaurant. Not so obvious from the main Jerudong road.
The utensils in the hot water.

Loved this drink, unfortunately I forgot the name. Its a combination of strawberry and orange juice. Behind the glass was the soup.
Our lunch.

No comments: