Saturday 30 August 2008

Submission time



Ayang project has to be submitted today. She took it to school today and hopefully she has good marks for her effort, our effort! Here is the end product, not perfect but i think it does look nice considering all of us in the family (its a joint family effort!) who involved in this never done anything like it before. So i am happy.

The car still have problem even after we took it to the workshop a few times and replaced a few parts but still, i am almost giving up. I dont know what is wrong with that car, we are out of ideas. Maybe it would be better if we end up selling it, if people want to buy that is.

Its weekend again, i am planning to go for my massage later. I desperately need one, my neck and shoulder are killing me. This is what driving long distance all the time does to my body. I will go for the massage while Ayang at her tuition class later. Its tuition today instead of tomorrow and it will be on until 7.30pm. I'll have to ask her again later if she wants to stay until that late. I wouldnt want her to. She insisted she wanted to stay as she needed to study even harder. We are getting nearer to her exam so i try to remind her to keep on doing her revision, double it or triple it AND reduce her internet surfing. I want her to do well in her exam since this is the crucial time in her education. We went to the parents/teachers meeting yesterday at her school and i got to listen to the school briefing about the exam and what to expect in her next level next year. Its getting exciting and i would be so proud if she get through her exam and selected to be in one of the science stream classes. But i know her abilities so i am not going to push her. Even she get through marginally i would be more than happy too.

No comments: