Sunday 10 August 2008

Happy sunday.



It is a quiet day today after the beautiful night. We went to the Mall, as usual it was packed with people but we managed to get a good parking spot. We didnt have anything to buy in particular but Ayang wanted to check out her fav mag. And as usual it was always late so no go. Dinner was simple tonight but being together with my family is always my greatest joy.



My highlight of the day is the Jon & Kate plus 8 show at 8.30am. The show never bores me. Its about this American couple who has twin girls aged 7 and a sextuplets aged 3 (thats 6 children) so they have 8. Its basically about their lives, how they deal with the kids, how they manage their day to day trials and tribulations. I am impressed with Kate, she is such a strong woman, she handles her family well. Its not easy to take care of 8 kids all under the age of 10. Although she is take charge kind of lady and sometimes harsh to her husband and points at his fault but it can be so overwhelmingly difficult to be on her shoes. I have my reasons as to why i love this show, it hits something deep in my heart. Maybe i will share it here if i feel like it. Anyway, thats my morning. Nothing much but its my chill time and i can only get to do this once a week.

No comments: