Thursday 14 August 2008

Its my life

Thats how it goes. My good mood is out of the window. Tough day. Cant seem to shake the demons thats hanging over me like a dark clouds. Trying to soothe my pounding heart, maybe out of nothing, just a misunderstanding but as usual still like a knife piercing my heart, every time. At least today i came home to a smiling Ayang. Her ugama oral went well, its not as hard as she expected. Thats good to know. I am sure she will get through. We both know this year is very important year academically for her, so we are wishing her the best of luck in her studies. What a busy week for Ayang, having oral exam on both classes. But its only temporary come November everything will be behind her. Just waiting for the result, another big moment but i am sure she will get through both exams.

Anyway, as I said, busy week! including the olympic. Read something interesting today. A question is wonder myself. Look at diving competition, i watched one last night. Why is it every time the athletes finish their dive, they go straight to have a shower? Is it because they want to get rid of the chlorine from their bodies, or just to show off, or what??? Well, according to this report, they need to go straight to the shower to warm up their muscle and to avoid it from getting stiff. There are differences in tempreture between the pool and the surroundings so thats the reason why. Cant say why they have to take shower where everyone from the stadium can see them though. Thats another question. Interesting isnt it?

I think its time for me to lie down and wind down for a bit. Need some quiet time on my own. I sure will have a good rest since nobody is here for now. Driving to work and driving home as always can be so tiring. I am not a young thing afterall. But as i said thats my life so thats how it goes.

No comments: