Monday 11 August 2008

No longer a child, not yet a woman...

Ayang is moody again today. Sometimes i just dont know whats going on inside her little head. It is so difficult to predict whats on her mind. I know something is up but she always shake her head and says nothing when I ask her. In the end i just let her be. She should know by now i am here if she needs someone to talk. I am not going to push, i know how delicate her feeling is. I've been there, being a teenager is not easy. Especially at her age with her hormones all over the place, where she just begins to realise and aware the whole real world out there. Its the transition period. The most difficult age. Being a mother is hardwork too. I dont want to be too lenient but not too strict too, to have the balance is the most difficult task. I hope i am doing the right thing. Insya Allah.

No comments: