Saturday 9 August 2008

My weekend.


Yummy... my breakfast at Kayu today. Hubby and i went for our usual weekend breakfast at Kayu today after sending Ayang to school. My tummy was grumbling and the meal was delicious. My weekend started last night when we watched Beijing Summer Oympic opening ceremony on tv last night. It lasted until 12 midnight and it was so spectacular. The Chinese did a great job with the show, it was just awesome. I looked forward to watch how they torched the Olympic flame and it was so unique. The bird nest was amazing, all the memories came flooding back when we were in Beijing last March. Didnt expect that we had been there in Beijing during our holiday. We will be watching the Olympic for the next two weeks and see how the Chinese do this time. All the best to them.

No comments: