Thursday 7 August 2008

Get the hang of it.



What a long day today. I was so busy in the office with the forum. I deserved a good rest tonight and sleep soundly. I just want to relax and floats in the sea. Let the dreams guide me.
Well as for today, for the first time I got to organise a forum for my department. Cant say i enjoy it, cant say i hate it either. I dont know how i feel, its just part of the job. Maybe i need to do this a few more times before i get the hang of it. Honestly it didnt go well at first, i didnt even know how to operate the projector, it was really chaos but i am glad went smoothly towards the end. I am ashamed to say my HSE briefing was awful, i just mumbled the words and was finished in one minute. I need to improve my presentation skills and fast! But its a good experience and i am sure i can do better in time.

Ayang was moody when she called me at work today. She had bad news for the first two days. First she got second in her class, in previous exam she was first. I was a bit concerned too, she has tuition but why cant she improves? Anyway i cant expect too much from her can I? Everyone has his or her own limitations and how far anyone can go. I just hope she will do better next time especially during her exam in October. Number 2 is not that bad afterall. Then she was upset about being eliminated in her spelling bee competition. But i know she did well, she worked hard to memorise all the words and she deserved a pat at the back for the job well done. She is hardworking and i wish all her effort and hardwork will pay off in the end. Thats my wish as a mother.

I also hope i dont push her too much in her study. I know as a mother i want her to do well and the has the best things in life. She is my future. Thats very important. I also know she is a sensible girl, she knows what is good for her and for that i am so grateful.

I think i am rambling, as i said its been a long day, its time for bed and to call it a day.








No comments: