Saturday 9 April 2011

Justin Bieber - Never Say Never Movie

Ok, today is rather special, not for me, but for my daughter. This is a big deal for her, lol and I just go with the flow.  I accompanied her to watch her big crush, I mean, very big crush - Justin Bieber, the teen singer from Canada (if you didnt know!).  This is his movie, a documentary on how he reached fame, how he becomes famous.  I must admit, I enjoyed it.  I know some of his songs and they are rather catchy so it was good.  I actually like documentaries, like this movie, its fact and its real, its about real people and how people got lucky and become famous, and rich.  Just like this 17 years old kid.  He become this teen sensation due to hardwork from the good people around him, the support he is getting is amazing.  They really did some hard work to push him forward.  Very good footage.  I like the way the movie is taking shape, a young boy from a broken but loving and stable family.  There is his mom, and his grandma and grandpa.  Good family value, so I really like it.

Anyway, my daughter has been waiting for this movie since february, it was launched in the US in february.  And today it was the first day it shown here and she didnt want to miss another day!  So off we go, since she insisted she wanted to see this movie with me (she said she would see it again next time with her friends now, hahaha), I thought it was sweet that she wanted to go with her good old mom, rather than her friends lol.

We arrived at the mall at the 2nd show for the day and as usual the place was crowded.  We were lucky to get good parking and reached the cinema real early.  The cinema was half full, mostly teenagers of course and everyone had a good time I guess.  The movie took about 1hr 45minutes and we were home at around 7.30pm.

Well.. another surprise awaited my daughter, and this is big!  We will watch Justin Bieber concert in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia on 21st April!  Yep.. we will fly to KL next week and watch him live in concert.  My daughter was speechless then she cried then she hugged me then she jumped up and down.  Those moments were precious.  I mean, to watch this kid live?  And I know how much Ayang likes him, you should read her blog

So cant wait for the trip.  Although me and hubby have to brace ourselves to be amongst the crazy and screaming teenagers at the KL stadium next week!


 



Our online ticket to watch JB My World Tour in KL on 21st April.

No comments: