Saturday 30 April 2011

British Royal Wedding

Like the rest of the world, I was glued to the tv yesterday to watch the live coverage of the royal wedding.  Like everyone else also, I wanted to see what the bride was wearing.  As I know, the European wedding dress is always elaborate and I was sure Kate Middleton was no different.  But I was surprise how simple she looked.  The dress was simple, the hair was simple and she didnt even wear too much make up.  But she did still look radiant and happy.  Maybe its true as what was reported that she is down to earth, and very grounded.  And she didnt have to compete with what her late MIL was wearing.  Such a beautiful girl.  And Prince William looked dashing too.

So congratulations to the royal couple.  Hope you both will have a long and happy life together.  No more hanky panky like what happened to your parents.

And look at that little girl who frowned! LOL...  She is Prince William god daughter who obviously didnt enjoy her self so much.  Maybe the crowds were so noisy for her hehe...


Although I still think our very own Crown Princess, Princess Sarah is still the most beautiful bride and princess in the world.  Just look at her on her wedding day in 2004.  I am sure everyone in Brunei agrees with me :)


No comments: