Sunday 11 July 2010

Cleaning up the empty house

We and my brother and his family, help my folks clearing up the garbage in the empty house. The tenant of one of my parents houses were moving and they were leaving a huge mess! Let me ask you, what is the ethic of moving out of any house? Do you pack everything up, throw all the garbages or you pick all the things you want and leave the things you dont want, fully expect the landlord to clear up the mess for you?

They even left behind so many of their things. So as landlord, my parents had to clear up all these before a new tenant move in (still looking though). We were shocked with the condition of the house. The tenant rented this property for about 10 years and it really showed! My parents need to do so many repairs not to mention a new paint, for the whole house.


The faces showed it all, except for my daughter who seemed undeterred with the condition of the house ;-). Look at those inprints on the wall. Those were from their plant which crept up the wall. Its time for new paint. My mom was shocked and not happy at all with the condition of the house.
Throw these away? Yes please.


My dad was contemplating on what to do with these wire cords.
My hubby picking up the rubbish.
The kitchen still had all the knacks and crannies. We opted to throw them all out. If they left them meaning they didnt want them right?

Collecting rubbish again! This time in the kitchen.
Hubby pulled out all the screws and nails from the walls. They were lots of them.
Some of items left behind (there were more)


And.... All the rubbish and garbage!
Mission accomplished. And its time to chill. Its a hot day and very tiring, although I didnt do much except taking pictures, haha..

No comments: