Thursday 29 July 2010

Being a photographer?

I have been having this serious thoughts of becoming a photographer. In every sense of the word. Not just taking pictures once in a blue moon but seriously. I am beginning to fall in love with photography. There are so much to it. A whole new world waiting to be explored. With my own eyes and my camera. This past few months or was it past year, is somewhat a new journey for me. Ever since hubby started buying the big black camera and the bulky camera bag, I am beginning to warm up to the idea. I feel photography is for me too.

I could see myself taking lots of pictures. Its enjoyable and satisfying. And the feeling of captivation is so overwhelming when I see the finished product. Although I haven’t got my own camera yet but I will buy one!

My aim is towards the end of the year, I am going to have my own camera. And my own dedicated laptop for editing and cropping. I’ll start taking some pictures, of family at first maybe, then make extra bucks here and there (although it may not be too soon, I may need lots and lots of assurance to do this to other people). But I’ll get there. I know hubby is very supportive in this so I am looking forward to working together with him.

Still have lots to learn though, but one thing for sure I want my pictures to be real, meaningful but simple.

Hubby recommended me to get this camera – Canon EOS 7D. At first I was more inclined to go for Canon EOS 50D. Just a simple camera but then hubby suggested this one which he said much more powerful and much more features. This Canon EOS 7D is like a big brother to Canon EOS50D I think. And the reviews so far has been very encouraging although it is a bit on the higher price.


No comments: