Monday 15 March 2010

MacBook Pro


Busy weekend as usual. Attended my cousin’s daughter wedding invitation. The weather was really hot and so humid we were all drenched with sweat! Not a pleasant feeling indeed but happy for the couple. They looked lovely together. Nothing could beat that glow of newlyweds, smile all the way.

After the wedding, hubby and I went on to buy a new lappy, now he chose the MacBook Pro from Apple. Hubby needs one because his Dell broke and corrupted a few days ago and I know he couldn’t live without a laptop so that’s basically the reason why we need a new one. And I was so sakai!!!!!!… Macbook Pro is not new in the market but I went ga-ga when I saw it. I fell in love with it right there and then. It is rather expensive though, for me anyway, more than B$2000 but the lappy looked so sleek and sophisticated. I feel like I want to own one too. We spent a few hours trying out all the cool features lol.

First of all, registration for the Apple, hubby did it all on his own being the computer technie that he was, it went smooth, we then tried all the cool features. Amazing how we could use two fingers and four fingers to maneuver the screen. They have this so-called Air's touchpad which incorporates the multi-touch capability introduced on the iPhone, which enables scrolling, zooming and rotating to be activated with multiple finger gestures. I have something new to learn tonight. Totally different from Windows and totally awesome. And I love the key pads too, they lit up in the dark with their LED backlit features. You could just sit in the dark and type since you would be able to see the keypads since lights came out of each of them. Isnt that cool. And its so slim too.

So I am toying with the idea of buying one. But the question is, is it wise for me to buy one too? Since hubby got one, why do I need another one? Its more to “What I want” and not “What I need”. Totally different. I don’t desperately need a new lappy though. I have my desktop at home and in the office. Our daughter got her Acer. So why do I need another one? But the Apple looked very nice and no harm for me to buy also. This is tough, and I need to decide soon lol.

No comments: