Wednesday 10 March 2010

The Biggest Loser Asia

Today’s going to be a long day for me. Havent got enough sleep and feeling really tired after the late night last night. Its all because “The Biggest Loser Asia” which was aired one hour late due to technical issues, as they said. Its a working week for me and had to wake up early the next day but I have been following this show from the very beginning so I am not going to give up now and go to sleep and miss the finale lol.

But what an amazing show. Thos guys who competed in the finale were really awesome, envy them so much. Their transformations right infront of my eyes were truly amazing. And they looked great too. Well.. except for David Gurnani maybe.

He is the winner. He lost a whopping total of 83kg from his 157kg frame. That’s more than half of his body weight! And come to think of it, 83kg is more than my own weight, so that’s a lot of kg to lose. And when I looked at him last night, I was really shocked. He looked older and not a picture of health. Is he pushing himself too much? I hope he is doing fine with all the weight lost he had.

But Martha looked really cute. This young girl from Hong Kong was always the underdog who lost very little compared to the rest of the finalists. She got her big break when she won the immunity competition last week and made her eligible to be in the final. But she did look cute though now.

And Carlo is the 1st runner up and always in the shadow of David. he never got to pass over David in terms of weight lost but he was really lucky to be picked up in the first place. He was not even in the first line up but was chosen to replace someone who had to bow out. He lost 49kg and looked different from his old self too. The last finalist was a Malaysian named Aaron. Aaron lost 60kg from his 159kg frame and he looked great too but not really that obvious in term of the shrinking compared to David and Carlo.

Wow.. I wish I could lose that amount of weight, man. Just imagine in just 6 months you could reach the body of your dream. Its wonderful. But I know its all through very hard work, dedication and determination. Losing all those weight was not an easy task for anybody. They were really working their ass of! And had to lost 6,000 to 7,000 calories per day which was really really hard. So bravo to all of them. They are all winners in my eyes! I am fighting to lose weight as well so this show is close to my heart. Very inspirational.

Anyway some pictures I found in the internet from last night.



This is Carlo from the Philippines who is the 1st runner up.


And this is Martha from Hong Kong, the only girl in the final who really looked so pretty now.

These are the transformation pictures from David and Carlo. The "Before" and "After" pictures. See what they looked like and the difference they make. Awesome!

David





Carlo






1 comment:

Gallivanter said...

David looks terrible, now just too underweight. The show has lost the plot.