Friday 1 May 2009

Latest collection.

Ok, I gave in yet again to my craving of handbags. We went shopping the other day and stumbled on this handbag, well in fact my husband saw it first. He came to me while I was just browsing through and admiring the collection of new arrival of handbags, not really thinking of buying one, and told me about this handbag. I fell in love with it right there and then. He loved it too and it was the latest from Bonia. It was really lovely, even the cashier said so which I felt so guilty since costs so much. I do still have this passion of handbags, cant seem to stop the obsession. I have about 20 handbags at the moment and this is the latest one. I never missed to buy new one every time we went away on holiday. And this one is the first time in a long time I bought one locally. Well, this is what I called impulse buying and its costs us a few hundred bucks. But hey.. if its here to stay for a long time then why not!

No comments: