Wednesday 6 May 2009

The HLP blood test.

Gotta blog about this test, so excited with it. Last week we had HLP screening & blood test, as I said a must to all Shell employees, done every 3 years. Got the result today and it was much better than I expected, my sugar level is ok, still within the safe limit, Alhamdulilah. My cholesterol, not so good, a bit on the higher side but overall the result was better than the one I did last Jan. I've lost a few kg too which is ok, not much but better than nothing, thats without exercising, only reducing my food intake. Imagine what I can do if I go for exercise and focus on it. Of course I am still overweight but thats something I am not suprise about, I have been this size as far as I can remember so whats new?
The only vice I need to improve on is exercise. Not an easy task if you have to work too far away, reach home by 6pm, have to rush to shower and pray then think about on what to cook every evening, I just dont have the time. I know thats is so cliche, so I am not going to defend myself, I know I should find the time. There is always not enough time no matter what. I just have to find the time.
We did do some exercise a few months back, we always went to Damuan every weekend, did some brisk walk at OGDC or Anduki Park after work but now its drying off, not sure why. So now I just need to get back on it, and fast...

No comments: