Monday 11 May 2009

Happy Mother's Day to all Mothers!

Including me.
My girl presented me with 3 cupcakes in purple colour. Each cake represented with the words, I love mom. Thanks my darling, you are the best daughter in the world. And I am feeling so guilty when I lost my temper with you earlier. Its just that being stuck in traffic at your school compound and couldnt reach you by phone although it kept on ringing made me so stressful. You didnt answer my call and I lost it. I scolded you for not answering the phone and you just sat there and cried. Little did I know you had that cupcakes on your lap and you didnt have the chance to give it to me, until we reached home. You said its a surprise for me since its mothers day. I felt pangs of sadness all of sudden and I cried too. I know I shouldnt said all those words that can be hurtful to you but I just wish next time you would answer your phone. There is no point to bring it to school if you kept it on silent mode and you didnt answer. I know I had my point and I hope you understand how important it is for you to answer the calls.
Again I am so sorry. But I am glad that we were ok again, after those tears then came our laughter and we both finished the cupcakes in just a few minutes. I tell you it was really yummy. Thanks dear, for thinking of your old mom. I will cherish all the memories that we share until the end of time. You are so thoughtful and so caring. Love you always and you are the best daughter any mom could ever had.

No comments: