Monday 25 May 2009

Fun and busy weekend

Lets see what happened this weekend.
My weekend started with a good hot stone massage at DeStress on saturday. This time I chose May to do the massage for me. I went to her last time, she was really good but not last saturday, I think she lost the rhythm. I would prefer Arissa instead. Anyhow, it was quite relaxing and I feel refreshed and relax. In the afternoon, hubby and I went out for some more shopping but we didnt actually get what we want. He was looking for a thermal shirt and me for a comfortable shirt to wear in the plane. We went round and round but to no avail. Then dinner at Aminah Arif, we had ambuyat for dinner, which is always yummy and one of hubby's fav food. As usual my girl opted for her favourite Kolo Mee.
On sunday we started the shirt hunting again. As usual we went out to buy breakfast at the tamu, and I had my favourite nasi lemak, hubby only had some simple kuih, as usual. Then we went out with my girl in tow and continue our shopping. We went to Manggis Mall since hubby found out there was a Nikon roadshow over there. So we went there and found what we were looking for! I got my so nice Polo Tee shirt and hubby bought a new Nikon flash for B$300! My girl also bought a very nice purple colour Bum Equipment T-shirt. So we were are a happy lot! Lunch at Selera Alam in Delima Square, not too bad, buffet that costed us B$5.80 per person. The cheapest buffet we've ever encountered so far.
In the afternoon, hubby wanted to sedekah to the children in our neighbourhood so I cooked a big pot of sphagetti, with mince beef, sausages and mushroom. We called the children and gave them a packet each. They went away a happy bunch as well.
In the late afternoon, we went to the Jerudong beach to watch the sunset. Its been a long time since we went there, to any beach for that matter. We took some lovely pictures of the beach, the rocks and sunset. They were definitely very pretty. We spent about any hour at the beach, it was really peaceful although there were lots of people there watching the sunset.
Will upload some of the pictures tonight if I have the time. We went home around 7.00pm, had dinner and call it a day. Its a very exhausting but fun weekend.

No comments: