Monday 4 May 2009

Happy Birthday to my beloved girl.



Happy 15th birthday Ayang.
Its that time of the year again for you to become a young lady. Today you are 15th years old. My little girl is all grown up. I know you always look forward to your birthday and today I hope you feel the same. Its a beautiful day today, you woke up to a bright and sunny day as always. Since its sunday we are treating you to birthday lunch with the whole family. You liked it but your begged us not to give you a birthday cake, because you are just so shy and dont want the attention. I felt bad since every year I never missed giving you a birthday cake and a birthday party. But this year its different. You didnt want any of that. You said you are all grown up and didnt need all the fuss. And your dad and I respected that. So we only gave you a beautiful watch, with your favourite purple colour as your birthday gift. You loved it when I gave it to you so early in the morning the moment you opened your eyes. Love those glittering in your eyes.
Anyway, to my beautiful daughter... Here is hoping you gonna have a wonderful year. May Allah bless you with abundance of good health and happiness. May all your dreams come true, darling. Mom and dad love you so much and want everything turn out well in your life. I know you are on the verge of all the beautiful things in life as an adult and I do hope you would be able to face life on the face with faith and dignity.
All the best to you my sweetheart. You are in my prayers every day. I said this with tears in my eyes, I know you have been through alot in your life and I hope life will treat you fairly. I hope you would thrive in your life, study hard and be strong. Love you always and forever. From Mommy & Dad.

No comments: