Friday 29 May 2009

3 days to go!

Now that we are almost there, everything seems to be rushing away. Suddenly we feel like we have so much to do. Yesterday we went around town looking for money changers. We need to have NZD but it seems that there isnt any. We found the currency in Yayasan but it was way too expensive to buy. Hubby and I decided just to exchange our money to other major currencies so we went on to exhange our money with USD and Pounds Sterling. And we did really take all. We still have some more money to change so looks like we will go around town again tomorrow.
Basically we are set to go. We have done the packing, mostly. I think we need to buy my girls some more pants. So thats need to be taken care of too this weekend.
Time in the office also flies by. Been busy today, I went to Lean initiatives in SCOT, and we got the chance to see the control room which is under renovation. We are there to gather information and data from the operators and technician for the value streaming. We need to be clear of the process before we can apply Lean. Too bad I wont be there for the whole of June so I couldnt join all the fun.

No comments: