Tuesday 12 May 2009

Cant wait to get out of here.

Thats not exactly me but symbolises how I feel in the office right now. Too many work to be done, not to mention pending requests from people. I know I can only do so much but some people just didnt get it. This job come with a price and as everyone knows Shell expect the best from people. Thats how we survive but there are times when its so impossible to please everyone especially if you are responsible for over 200 people. I am trying my best in my job. But there are things that are just beyond my control since we have our processes and procedures. Sometimes people are just desperate to get the work done but they oversee that we dont have all the power in the world like magic. That we cannot just rush things and everything is ready and done with the next day.

That is why I am so looking forward to have my long break in 2 weeks. You wont see me for about a month, I will just dissapear into thin air and nobody could do anything about it. You have to live without me for a month!

It will be my first long leave since I joined this department a year ago, and its about time too. I sure need the break away from all the office craps. I will be on my dream holiday with my beloved. Nothing else matters when we soak ourselves in the immensity of the midst of our holiday location. And work and office will be the furthest from my mind, amid temporarily but still it feels so good.

No comments: