Wednesday 2 May 2012

This is what I see every day..

As I mentioned here recently our office building is under major facelift and renovations.  And the contructions are on going right now.  I used to love to watch outside and saw the beautiful sceneries and the walks of life, but not anymore.  See what we see everyday now!

This is from the 12th floor and I feel sorry for these lads that they have to work outside at that level.  Must be scary but I guess they are used to it.  I also hope they are properly secured and protected from any potential injuries.  (Can you detect a slight hesitation and worry on the lad's face?  I can!)  As for someone who works for Shell, I feel safety is paramount.  And I dont want anything to happen at this place.  The contractor need to step up and look into their safety more. Cant help to think how far down it is from the ground!

Anyway gotta be patient, at least this is just temporary.






No comments: