Monday 7 May 2012

22 years and counting..

I just realised when I looked at the date today.  7th May 2012.   Its my 22nd anniversary working for Shell.  22 years!  Its a long time.  I started working when I was 22, 22 years ago in 1990.

How time flies.  And how I've spent so much of my life working and be a career woman.  Although I feel I havent accomplished much in those years.  And thats why I feel its time for me to think of doing something different.

There are so many opportunities out there.  Life is not confined to working for other people.  And I am not obliged to stay here forever, Aint I? I could go out and explore and try new things in life.  I am not afraid of change.  In fact I welcome and embrace something new.  Its a good thing, for me to grow and change for the better.  Am I right?

22 years are long enough for me, or anybody else for that matter.  Should or shouldnt I think of doing something different?


No comments: