Friday 25 May 2012

Scrapbooking - My first scrapbook

I have a new hobby!  Its scrapbooking.  I've known about this past time activity for a while now and seem to like what I see.  Its a joyful and fun activity and could be done in one's spare time.  Although it can be time consuming and quite expensive to buy all the materials and supplies.  But I guess if you like something you dont mind spending some money on it.  And in my case I try to reduce the cost and look for alternatives to buy the materials from ordinary stationary shops rather than scrapbook shop which could be quite expensive.

And its so much fun.  It requires some creative thinking and you could let your imagination to run wild in terms of decorations and designs.

I was interested but didnt know how to start.  Then I saw someone offered scrapbooking service for birthdays, holidays, anniversaries and so on.  I ordered one for my daughter last birthday and I was hooked.  She was very creative and I liked her design.  And the rest is history hehehe.

And right now I almost finished my first scrapbook.  Its about our holiday trips over the past few years.  It enjoyed doing it and not hard to do at all.  As I said you are led by your own creativity and imagination.  There is no right or wrong.  You just do it.

And here is my very first scrapbook.  I intend to do again for other ocassions or make money out of it, who knows!


My first scrapbook

I enjoy doing it



My daughter took this pic while I was busy creating my scrapbook

No comments: