Friday 4 May 2012

Nur Wanita Restaurant

I always wanted to try out this restaurant, merely for the fact that it has a very feminine name!  This restaurant serves Thai food.  I like Thai, they are quite nice, food mostly spicy but sour, sometimes mild sometimes hot on the tongue.  Although my preference is more to the milder version of Thai food.  We gotta give this restaurant a go.  My favourite Thai restaurant is Lemongrass Restaurant.  If this restaurant can beat Lemongrass then I am going to be a regular patron hehehe.

We arrived at lunch time and the place was almost full.  Thats a good sign :)  We found a table for two at the corner, away from everyone else near the entrance.  First impression - the deco and ambience was ok, brightly lit and comfortable.  But the patrons were mostly noisy and talked all the time.  My guess they were mostly people from nearby offices having their lunch break.  But it was ok, no problem.

We ordered just a few.  And all I can say, they are a bit bland.  Not up to my expectation.  And I didnt remember to order Thai most popular Tom Yam Soup!  Lemongrass by far the best Thai food in town.  Thats my opinion anyway.

Photos taken using my HTC, I didnt bring my camera but the photos from my phone still look good.

Nur Wanita Restaurant Kiarong

Hubby's rice noddle soup with chicken

Hubby seemed to like his choice.

This is scrambled eggs with chicken and I had no idea why I picked this dish!

My chicken cashew nuts with rice - a bit bland, Lemongrass version was much nicer and tastier




No comments: