Saturday 5 May 2012

My daughter birthday dinner

We had a family dinner for our daughter 18th birthday last thursday night.  Everyone attended except one of my brothers who was working. A few of our daughter's close friends also came.  We had a blast and everyone had a good meal, I think!  The theme of the night is Thai food.  I had a Thai lunch on the same day so I was a bit over the top for the whole Thai thing that I didnt eat anything much that night!

It was really a good meal, and I also gave some food gifts to take home.  I enjoyed doing such thing like organising parties, outings or gathering so its all good, good....

Now on to some pictures.






While waiting for the food



I was distributing the iced cookies


We had one game while waiting for our order.  Who sent the fastest text based on a prepared wordings win a B$10 recharge easi card


The winner of the fastest texting game

Two of my brothers

My daughter with her friends and two of her cousins

Us

My daughter with my brother and his wife

The Iced cookies and pavlova to take home

My daughter with all her gifts



 

No comments: