Saturday 31 March 2012

Meeting an old friend at last

This is going into a memory lane :)

I posted a story sometimes in 2010 about thinking of an old friend who I havent met for 20 years.  Almost a year after that post, I am glad to say that I finally found her!  Not only her but another friend of hers whom I met during those days as well.  And of course I found her through Facebook, where else right?  I am just so glad about that, at least FB did something good in this regards.  We keep in touch all these while although we havent got the chance to meet yet.  We are waiting for the right moment to meet and hopefully I should be able to visit her in Singapore soon.

Well.. what I am about to post here is the other friend has came to visit Brunei, in fact she is in Brunei right now on holiday.  And I met her at the Empire this morning.  Imagine after 20 years we finally met again.  We met at the lobby of the Empire and she waited for me with a friend.  She still looked the same although after 20 years and a mother of 5 boys.  Who would have expect?   But I am glad she did come and I got the chance to meet her.

I wish hubby and I could take her out and go visit some places in Brunei but her schedule was packed with activities organised by their tour guides so its a shame that we didnt get the chance to spend more time together.  Although its good that we had a blast catching up and talking about the old times, the family and our lives.  Its so good to see her.  And I wish Midah was there too... 

And hope to see you both again ladies.........






No comments: