Thursday 15 March 2012

New Apps Found! - 1Malaysia TV

I just knew about this new Apps.  Its an Apps which allows me to watch Malaysian TV channels online using my Samsung Galaxy tablet.  Wow... thats amazing.  I knew about this new apps from my brother who install the Apps on his Samsung S2.

So I tried to look for it in the Android Market and found it.  Its called 1MalaysiaTV and there are about 9 channels on it including TV3!  

I was a fan of TV3 before but since Kristral Astro didnt include TV3 in the package I didnt get to see it anymore.  There are some programmes I like to see though but I am not sure the Online TV is similar  to the real thing.  So I need to find out about that.

In the meantime, I will try to enjoy this new Apps while it lasts...

I was watching the TV3 Channel online

The list of Online TV on my galaxy

1 comment:

Malaysia-Fan said...

Since I have been in Malaysia, I follow 1Malaysia TV via internet. This App makes it even better for me. Thx