Friday 23 March 2012

Back Home After the Holiday

I just got back from a tiring but fun holiday to Langkawi and KL of Malaysia with hubby, daughter, my parents and one of my brother and his family.

I just LLLOOOVVVEEEE holidays!  Didnt we just came back from London & Paris less 3 months ago??  Well... this one will be our last for the next 10 months or so.  Our daughter has warned us there wont be no more holiday until her exam in November!  Got it baby!

We left last saturday and just arrived home a few hours ago.  We planned the holiday since January and as usual it was great to be with them and enjoyed our outing together.  We spent 3 days in Langkawi and 4 days in KL.  Weather was hot and we didnt do anything much except lots of shopping.  We came back to our apartment hot, tired with aching feet.  My poor dad had to bear with us but being good kids (ehem.. lol) we sent him back to the apartment after lunch and continued our quest.

I have to confess shopping is so addictive and I bought so much stuff!

And here is the picture of us at Langkawi. More will be uploaded at our holiday blog.





No comments: