Sunday 11 March 2012

Worried

Today I cant help but feeling a bit worried about my daughter.  I think she is in a tremendous amout of pressure to do well in school.  She has lots of homework every day. On top of that she has to do her revisions.  Exams are coming soon and she told me it seems she doesnt have enough time to revise.  This is such an important period in her life.  Her future lies here and now.  This exam will be the tool for her to choose a career in her life.  I know its not easy.  It requires hardwork and dedications.  She has done alot.  She revises every day but still she worries she doesnt do enough.

My poor baby.  I keep on giving her advise.  Study smart and try your best.  Thats all there is to it.  And I do hope that all she does now and later will prove that she can be successful.

She is also not happy about our upcoming holiday.  She told me its a waste of time!  She said she wants to study and not going on holiday.  I was shock to hear that, I now know she is seriously worried about the whole thing.  Which I think its not good for her.  Not good for her health and her emotional well being.  I try to assure her that she needs the break and I am hoping this holiday will give her some breather so she could just relax for a bit, even for a few days.

I want her to enjoy school and not to be too stressful and uptight.  But it seems school and all these studying makes her an emotional wreck, sometimes she cries and told me she couldnt cope which breaks my heart.  So many up and down at the moment.  And being a hormonal teenager doesnt help at all!  Although there are good times of course.  She still listens to music, watches a bit to tv and dvds, helps me in the kitchen and looks after our Robbie.  And I try to be supportive to her, gives her lots of assurance and advise, not to mention lots of hugs and kisses....

I am praying that at the end of the day, she will achieve the best result and she could be smiling and put all these hardwork and struggles behind her.

Hang in there honey, a few more months and it will be done.


No comments: