Friday 13 January 2012

Our 2nd trip to Kimchi

Made a second visit to Kimchi last night with my youngest brother and his wife.  Its his first time there and we had so much fun with them being him so playful and fun.  We went there last December and I kind of addicted to the food.  I know Korean food are considered very healthy and very nice, I love them. 

We ordered a different set of food from last time, some beef, chicken and squid but I better dont show them since I feel its just a repetition. We also ordered some nice soup with rice and my soup was really nice.

Yummy...


At our table last night

The very nice side dishes


Hubby's soup, we ordered a bit different from last time. Not a fan of this though!


My soup - so heavenly


The same lady who did the bbq for us


Do you like the food? hehe


No comments: