Thursday 5 January 2012

Durian time



Its Durian time in Brunei at the moment.  They are everywhere.  And durian is my favourite local fruit and I just cant resist when I see them.  Its the best fruit in the world, and dont make me start on the taste!  So heavenly... and I never get tired of them no matter how many I consume.

So happy to see them now that I could buy them as many as I want!  I bought some recently and they were so good that I would take hubby to buy some again this weekend.  Its just that it cost so much at the moment, the one we bought below cost B$25 which consist of about 5-6 small fruits.  And the only downside was it can be hard to open them due to the hard skin.  So what we always do is to open them all (to save time and energy since we open them once only) and keep them in the freeze to be consumed later.  Yummy.........







No comments: