Sunday 1 January 2012

Hello 2012


A new year again.  A new beginning I hope for more good things in life.  2011 has been a wonderful year, it treated us well.  We got so many good news as well as some not as good, nevertheless I am happy to say good bye to 2011 and welcome 2012 with open arms.  I've got my dream job to work in Bandar in 2011, my daughter graduated with flying colours in her O level exam and accepted to continue her studies for her A level.  We had a big celebration for our dad 70th birthday and the latest one we just came back from our holiday to London and France.

On the not so good news in 2011, I lost a good childhood friend at the beginning of the year, then we lost our uncle Allahyarham Hj Madani. Many prominent faces faced their death last year too, like Steve Jobs, Osama Bin Ladin, Gaddafi and King Jung Il.  Brunei also had lost many lives in road accidents like the accidents in KK Sabah.

Anyhow, life has to continue.  And I am hoping and praying we will all be blessed with lots of happiness and health in this new year.  May Allah the Al-Mighty keeping on pouring his Love, Rahmah and Barakah to each and everyone of us, Amin.

And we had a small family gathering last night and had a small bbq, not as lively since some of us couldnt make it but it was always fun as usual and full :)

No comments: