Wednesday 18 January 2012

The story of my daughter :)

My daughter behaviour for the past few days prompt me to write this post. She is such a sweet girl. But she is having a bad few days, being so moody and sulky. She is under a lot of stress with school, she lost her book and her calculator to name a few. She was being sensitive and cry in the spur of the moment.


Sometimes its not easy to handle a teenager. I have to learn a lot to go with the flow. Be a patient mom, lol. Although this phase is far and between but sometimes I feel sorry for her that she has to handle all these emotions. I encourage her to talk to me but sometimes she just stare blankly at me. Thats when I have to leave her alone.

wrote  about this before so I am hoping I am doing the right thing.

But I will always love her. She is the most charming daughter in the whole wide world. She is funny and have a nice sense of humour. I love it when we talk and she is being playful and fun.

But Ayang.. you will always be my sweet little girl, no matter how grown up you are :)

My advise to those having a teenaged daughter. Just go with the flow.

No comments: