Wednesday 28 December 2011

Back home safely but not feeling too well

Well.. its been a busy, tiring and cold holiday.  We were in London and Paris for the past 10 days and its taken a toll on me.  I was sick and coughing all along!  I didnt feel too well already when we left and it did get better for a few days but my coughing persists.  I am still coughing until now and I feel so tired and sick.  But the holiday was great.  I can never believe we were really there and saw all the beauitful scenaries.  London was beautiful, very cold but we didnt get to see any snow.  It was busy too, with lots of tourists and shoppers around.  Good bargains were held on some of the shops.  Hubby introduced me to places like Harrods and Selfridges. 

And I couldnt say more about Paris.  It was the most beautiful place in the whole world.  The buildings were unique, pretty and so full of characters.  No wonder people says its the most romantic city in the world.  We saw it first hand when we went for river cruise along the Seine River.  That place was insane.  I would like to go there again some day.  And I must!

Well.. for more pictures, its gonna have to be at our holiday blog. I try to upload as much pictures as possible and I hope the computer wont act up again.

Us at the Buckingham Palace London

No comments: