Wednesday 17 November 2010

Royal Wedding of England - Coming Soon

Ahh... I just love wedding!  The engagement announcement of Prince William and Miss Kate Middleton sent lots of anticipations all around the world.  Its about time!  They have been together since 2004 and as friends before that.  How romantic Prince William gave his fiancee his mother's ring, thats lovely.  And the ring looks really nice too.  Its huge saphire surrounded with diamond.  I wonder how much the ring worth?

What a nostalgic time.  Reminded the world of Princess Diana wedding to Prince Charles in 1981, 30 years ago. I was just 12 years old that time, and still vividly remember how extravagant the wedding was.  It was being telecast as live all round the world, including Brunei.  Unbelievable.  And I loved Diana's dress too.  The wedding drew grasps from people and taunted as the fairy tale wedding.

So I am looking forward to witness the wedding of Prince William and Kate next year, Insya Allah.  I am sure its gonna be a grand affair too.  I want to see the wedding dress, the venue and most important of all, those glorify smile and happiness from the couple.  After all its been 30 years since the fairy tale wedding and it was even ended with bitter divorce.  Lets hope for a better future this time!



No comments: