Thursday 5 November 2009

The missing piece

I've always been an ardent fan of the US reality show, "Jon & Kate Plus 8". I even blogged it a few months back when they were still together. I always admire Kate for being a tough woman, raising her twins and sextuplets. But there were times when I reality pity Jon for being treated like a child. Sometimes I dont agree the way Kate handled the situation when it came to her husband. She looked down on him, berated him and didnt fully respect him as a person, more so as a husband. In the end, looked what happened to them. I am sure Jon was really pissed off, he was embarassed for being treated like the ninth child. How could she? You dont just shout at your husband in the grocery store or keep interrupting him when he said and corrected his grammar, things like that. As if he was a child. Of course people has certain degree of patience and tolerance. I think Jon has came to his senses and told himself enough is enough.

And now they are parting ways. And in a nasty ways too.

I still follow their stories. Not a happy one but more on the bad sides of things, like their ugly divorce and how Jon paraded with his new girlfriends. And how sad and upset Kate is. It is profoundly sad. I cant imagine the magnitude of her unhappiness and its there for all to see on TV. And starting Nov, there wont be anymore Jon & Kate plus 8. Its over. I know they are stopping the show because the situation has become nasty. Pity them.

I am sure Kate didnt expect this to happen. But Jon is a man. I wouldnt expect their relationship to last looking at the way Kate treated him. Its all come to a sad ending. These days I dont see Kate smiling again. And according to her the kids is now affected by the divorce too.

Although on our tv, they are still a couple, but of course not for long. We are still on a previous series and even then Jon doesnt even look happy. And always Kate berated him. How sad.

I still support Kate. Never mind she doesnt know it. I support her because she is a mom. A good mom at that. A good mom who wants the best for her children. She still there for the kids, while Jon goes out and enjoys his new found freedom as a single dad. For me, Kate's mistake was how she handled her husband. And the amount of time she was away promoting her books. And how she didnt appreciate what Jon had done. Although I know Kate still loves him, she said so herself. She said she will never get married again. Its not easy to forget someone you loved for 10 years.

And looks like Kate is the one who suffers now, just look at this video which I copied from one of the US magazine website. I want to keep this video here for my safe keeping. So I can watch it over and over again, a proof on how sad it is to lose someone.

I dont know what happened next so I will keep on googling them for sure. I want to know what happen to those precious children. At the end of the day, I am sure everyone agrees all that matters are the children, and what is best for them.

Visit msnbc.com for Breaking News, World News, and News about the Economy


No comments: