Tuesday 1 December 2009

Alhamdulilah


Aidil Adha celebration is over. The day started by going to the fish market to get some fresh fish for me to cook. Then we went to my brother’s house for an open house and spent less than one hour over there, had lunch although I ate so little. Cant eat much since my mind was wandering non stop and what to cook first, what to cook last, etc the whole time I was there. Went home right away since I had to prepare food to cook for the night’s dinner. I ended up spending 4 hours in the kitchen doing the cooking of 7 dishes including the plain rice, all by myself. I was tired and beat, all was done at around 6pm, everyone said how good they were and I think its well worth it. We had a great dinner, my SIL and my mom bought other snacks to munch on so it was really a lot to take in one night. We have some photos taken but there was something wrong with the pics so no go for now.

My girl will enroll at Contessa Music School this weekend. She is interested to learn to play a guitar, and so keen. I can see her eyes brightened up and full smile on her lips when we said yes. We are supportive of her interest of course and willing to send her to this school. So she will start on 6th Dec as her first class, Insya Allah. She is very excited and I am pleasantly surprise of her sudden inclination to play a guitar. I know she loves music and spend hours and hours on her computer looking at music websites or the MTV. She loves instruments too. She used to play the flute then organ/piano but guitar is something new.

She told me her dream was for her to play guitar and sing on stage. She said she was ok being on stage and she has done quite ok when talking for an audience. In fact she has done that a few times during school presentations so that’s good to know. I think for now she is just entering into her own element of music, which line of music she is interested in so hopefully by sending her to this music school she will achieve her dreams and be a good guitar player.



No comments: