Sunday 27 December 2009

Avatar.

Again my daughter insisted us to see this movie. I didnt know what to make of it. Alien? Out of this world experience? I am so not into this, or so I thought! But I know who the man behind this movie. Its James Cameron, the man responsible for Titanic. And I so LOVED Titanic. So I knew this movie is going to be brilliant. And how true it was. Love Avatar to some extend. I reckon not many of us knew what the movie was all about but I guess Avatar was about human desire to possess power or wealth and overlook other principles like passion or love or inocence and so on. Its about this mission to a so called distant planet called Pandora. I liked it. All 2 hrs and 40 mins of it. I am sure the rest of the audience were too. I like the animation and all the computer images too. Those Na'vi people were impressively tall and majestic. Something new to see and experience. So I didnt regret going!
Phew.. its still holidays time. Tomorrow is our trip to KL Malaysia so this relaxed atmosphere will continue for some time yet. We are almost ready to go, need a bit more packing and we are off.

No comments: