Monday 21 December 2009

Happy but not so.

Cant believe we are actually at the end of 2009, in two weeks time 2010 will be knocking on our door. Wonder what will be in store for us in 2010? Well, I am hoping for the best, and wishing for our life will be more peaceful and calm. May Allah bless upon us with His Rahmah and Hidayah. May all our worldly businesses will run smoothly and may everything that we endeavor will be all fruitful, Insya Allah.

Back to what happened this weekend. We are blessed with 3 days of relaxation and it was really cool. Friday we were busy, but Saturday and Sunday were relaxed time. Although I couldn’t get enough of it. Love the book I am reading at the moment, and I spent almost all hours reading it. Saturday my girl wanted to watch New Moon (again!) she watched it already with her friends early December but it seemed she couldn’t get enough of it yet. She even bought the book from the bookstore so she could still be immensed in it, I supposed. We went to Empire cinema for 2.30pm show. I would expect less audience since its been showing for almost a month already but how wrong I was. There are about 30 people watching it, it seemed the movie is still quite popular. Anyway, I thought the movie was a bit slow, but it was emotional towards the end just because Bella was caught between these 2 characters. So I rated it may be 7/10, that’s not too bad. I didnt ask hubby of what he thought of it, since I am not sure if he enjoyed it or not, haha ;-)

After Asar we went to Indoor Stadium for the year end show case. We were expecting a different kind of bazaar but we were bitterly disappointed. It’s the same old thing, over and over again. Nothing much to see even to buy so its nothing much to report.

Wish the weekend drags on. But I am happy to say I am gonna be away from office next week and fly off to KL for a week. It’s a tradition for us to be away in December, with all the festivities it’s a good time to be away from the office and enjoy the downtime. We wanted to spend some family quality time and witness all the celebrations, esp the Christmas lights and new year activities. So we decided to visit KL, since we haven’t been to KL may be 3 years. So look forward to that.

One thing worrying me is that my girl no longer has transportation to send her to school. Her previous driver decided to stop their bus operations due to some students didn’t pay up their monthly fees. I was really upset with how irresponsible some parents are. If your children need transportation then you go and pay what is due. And because of this, those really needed the bus service no longer able to rely on it because of you irresponsible people. So my task is now to look for other alternatives which seemed so hard to come by. I am really anxious about this, but I am hoping something will come up soon. I just hope 2010 will not begin with a rough start.

No comments: