Monday 12 December 2011

Eclipse of the Moon

This is so exciting.  While we were at the Empire, the weather was perfect.  From the time we checked in, at night and the next day, there was no cloud in the sky.  Not a drop of rain.  And the fact it coincide with the eclipse of the moon, made the whole experience worthwhile. 

When the eclipse started we were already looking up the sky.  It didnt started until around 7.30pm and dragged on  until 10.15pm when we witnessed the full eclipse.  It was surreal.  It reminded me the greatness of our creator, Allah SWT.  It was so beautiful when the moon slowing turning red.  And this was also the first time I witnessed such a phenomenon.  There were a number of eclipse over the years, and I tried to witness them but it was always the weather forbid me from doing so.  But last night, I did witness it with my naked eyes.  Alhamdulilah.

No comments: