Thursday 1 December 2011

December = Holiday!

I just love December!  Its the last month of the year, which means schools are off, students finish their exam and the roads are free from traffic jams!  Yeay..!!!

And the best thing that will come about in a few weeks is our holiday.  Cant wait, I even started packing. 

So looking forward to being away from office.  Its been a long time since my last holiday.  And whats even bizzare for me (sound strange I know, but that didnt happen very often, only in this new office lol), is since I started here early this year, I havent been away for more than 3 days.  I didnt even take any leave during Hari Raya!  So when the holiday period come, I will be subdued and lay very low for about 2 weeks.

Cant wait to spend some good quality time with my beloved!


No comments: