Thursday 30 September 2010

Purple Girl

I met one interesting lady these past 2 days.  I was on a course, that was where I met this lady.  She was our facilitator/trainer and she was obsessed with the colour purple. I first noticed it on the first day when she wore purple shirt, with 3 purple bags (with purple accessories), and purple laptop.  I noticed it because our girl also loves purple.  She said she loved the colour to the level of being obssessed, hahaha.  When she told me her car was also purple, I then believed her!  Apart from that, she is very good trainer.  We all enjoyed being in her class.  She is articulate, she is fun, she is precise and can make everyone laughs.  So it was a good 2 days course. 

More info on her, she said she loves to eat, which was not surprising looking at her size.  Because of that passion for food, she provided sweets and dried food in a tin for every table which was so considerate for her.  And there was this competition she insisted we participated in, that is, during her session we were encouraged to participate or talk or contribute ideas and will earn points.  Towards the end of the two session, the group with the most tokens will win a prize.  My group came second with 46 points, and we won a small portable calendar with notes.  Good eh.

And I had fun.  I never had so much fun as this one.  I sure will remember her in the future to come, especially on her obsession for purple colour.  When I googled purple and what it meant to a person, this is what I found:

"Purple is the color of good judgment. It is the color of people seeking spiritual fulfillment. It is said if you surround yourself with purple you will have peace of mind. Purple is a good color to use in meditation.

 Purple has been used to symbolize magic and mystery, as well as royalty. Being the combination of red and blue, the warmest and coolest colors, purple is believed to be the ideal color. Most children love the color purple. Purple is the color most favored by artists. Thursday's color is purple. "


No comments: