Monday 15 February 2010

3 days of nothing

I have been having a three blissful days at home doing absolutely nothing. Its rest days and its been great. On saturday I went to try on Reflection Spa at Palm Hotel in Kiulap. The newly introduced spa from Japan called HOKUTOLITE MEDICAL STONE SPA. My first time there after I got a good bargain voucher which only cost me B$10 which original price was B$69.90. I am not very fond of spa actually especially sauna which kind of hot, and I dont like sweating very much. But I just wanted to give it a try. With all those promotion I got to try it out. The spa supposed to be relaxing and have many health benefits, thats what they say. The ladies were nice and the sauna looks a bit different from the normal ones. I had to lay down on this so called capule which looked like a coffin! It looks a bit intimidating They have a few of these arranged together in a room and its look rather scary. I also tried their medistone massage, also from the stone which I supposed to lie on in the sauna. Its not that great. Its nothing extra ordinary about it, its just like the hot stone massage although they boasted about the benefits and boy there were so many of them. I also got another voucher, promotion of B$59.90 for 3 treatments, plus 2 complilnetary voucher for friends or family and a blood test. Sounds good but I havent made up my mind whether I want to go again.

I am really relaxing at home. I read another book from Sophie Kinselia. She is great and I love reading her books! I am kind of addicted to her writing. She is hilarious and witty. Full of sense of humour. I cant put it down and have to read it on. Although her books are mostly targeted for a younger generation but I cant help loving it. They are brilliant. For now I read "Shopahic and Sister" about this young girl well not really young, she is married who is obssessed with shopping. It cause her her marriage. She also found her long lost sister from her dad other marriage whose is completely different from her. This sister hates shopping although she has all these plans and imaginations that all will be great and they will bond. But she is bitterly dissapointed with the turn of event. Very good. I havent finished reading it yet so I will update you all again what will happen next ;)

No comments: