Monday 1 February 2010

Weekend Headache

Have you ever experienced that? I have this occasional headache, not often but it comes once in a while. Its been going on for a while, so I try to remember when I get it. And I come to the conclusion that it happens only on weekend. Its something very weird. I noticed that I don’t always have headache during weekdays when I am busy at work and spend all my days infront of the computer. I was attacked again this weekend.

The headache was quite intensed. Its so bad the pain traveled through my neck and shoulder. I don’t like it at all. Try to ignore it of course. Spend my days like normal although I walked around with heavy feeling, like something shrouded my shoulder. Come Monday the headache is gone. No trace at all. Isnt that weird?

No comments: