Tuesday 12 January 2010

Thankful

Alhamdulilah for all the blessing and good things in my life. I am craving for chocolate this afternoon. Lunch was a simple affair today, hubby and I went to have a sushi lunch at Excapade, we ordered a few of our favourite dishes. Didn’t want to be over indulged and I ended up still feeling hungry. Ignored the pangs although I was still hungry when we got back to the office. I rummaged our office food cabinet, nothing to my liking since I am looking for a good chocolate bar to munch. I really had a sweet tooth today!

Back to my desk and continued my job when lo and behold, someone, a member of the Accenture group went round the office and offered one box of chocolate wafer bar for everyone! And my jaw just dropped down the floor. How was that for a good timing? I was so ecstatic, so out of this world! This is not the first time this ever happen. Hubby experience it too. It was really nice.

No comments: