Monday 4 January 2010

In the midst of 2010



Feeling a little bit under the weather with bouts of cough and sore throat. Have been feeling like that since we got back from the hols. Maybe the weather was too hot over in KL and we did a lot of walking anyway. And to make matters worst I drank lots of cold drinks which is not the norm when I am at home. So not a good holiday outcome I am afraid. But it was fun as always. If I have my husband and daughter with me, there wont be any dull moment. As always there is always laughters and jokes around us which makes life so meaningful. Although the holiday was tiring but it was awesome with these 2 people around me. They are the best company anyone could ask for. Seriously.

We love to travel so much and already thinking of where to go next. So its now in the agenda for 2010. We at least have 2 vacations in year and I am sure it will be the same this year. We are so looking forward to being away again.

But for now life is back to normal. Back to work today and our girl is back at school. She is now on her final year in secondary school and will have to face the ultimate important exam this year. I am hoping she will do well and make her parents proud. We are counting on you girl! I am also glad that we finally found a driver for my our girl. Just the neighbour next door which is not too bad really. I hope things will be ok from now on. And I am grateful with my next door neighbour who introduced us to this driver and we don’t have to worry about transportation again.

New years day has came and gone. And as usual, I am wishing for the best of 2010 for me, my husband, my daughter and the rest of the families. And I am thankful everyday for my blissful life with my husband and daughter.

No comments: